- You’re managing a small team (nod to my fellow micro-teams of 1) and have been in business for a year or 2
- Your brand voice is feeling all over the place and pulling you in too many directions
- You’re struggling to understand and share your brand values and connect with your audience in a meaningful (and profitable) way
- You spend your time floundering, overthinking and over inspiration-shopping and get drawn into deep dark holes where overwhelm sets in and you’re left feeling hopeless and helpless
- You’re hopping from one marketing plan to another without taking the time to nurture them so they can grow into something beautiful that works for you, rather than against you
- You experience fear paralysis, feeling incapable of making small but might decisions that would all work together to propel you towards reaching your goals
- You’re not seeing the steady growth you imagined you would
You’re boasting a brand voice that feels natural, easy and honest. No more pretending to sounds like those other entrepreneurs that you're not. Think streamlined instead of sloppy
You’ve successfully differentiated yourself from your industry peers and you’re all about flaunting your unique selling points, methods and styles (in a sweet, quirky way, of course!)
You’ve broken your goals down into small and highly-actionable steps and you’ve got it all mapped out on project management software so you’re never left wondering where exactly you are in the process
You not only know what your brand values are, but you understand what exactly they mean to you in your business and to your clients
You can certainly crush on and appreciate the amazing work your mentors and peers are putting out into the world, but you’re not overly concerned about finding inspiration. Because you understand that a good marketing plan and strategy grows over time and with consistent love and work.
You’re seeing consistent growth and you know it’s because you’ve invested your time, love and energy into making your brand work for, and with, you
You need someone to help you develop an actionable plan.
Someone to give you guidance and work with you to create an authentic and effective strategy so that you can book clients and launch your products!
That’s where the Business BFF Programme comes in
You read that so right. This isn’t your average coaching programme. This is about having someone on your team, who is excited, involved and ready to overshare all the info. Someone who will work with you to develop your values and voice, create a strategy you can stick to, and then help you stick to it!
in this programme
- A comprehensive questionnaire, where we dive into your brand voice, your values and your goals
- A pre-meeting check-in (you’re busy so this will be short and sweet and on email)
- A 90 minute live video session where we get to the heart of your brand, chat through your hangups and start developing an actionable strategy you can actually carry out
- A PDF booklet outlining your brand voice, values, goals and your definition of success, just in case you ever need a reminder to stay on track
- A written plan of action, with steps and their corresponding, suggested timelines to help you reach your goals
- A recording of the live session for future reference
- 4 weekly follow up emails to check in to see how you’re progressing, to remind you that you’re accountable and to answer any follow up questions.
$500 for the first month, $250 per month thereafter
- no minimum commitment required -
Okay, so let’s recap
You + Me = a crazy authentic and clarified brand.
So move that pointer straight down and apply to join the programme!